Publisher Limited Run Games announced the release date for Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore. The game will be available digitally on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on February 14, 2024.
Developed by Seedy Eye Software, the publisher describes the game as follows:
Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore is a spiritual successor to a pair of infamous fantasy adventure titles developed by Seedy Eye Software and available on all modern platforms. Players will accompany Arzette on her journey across the Kingdom of Faramore. During her journey, she will destroy foes, unlock new areas, acquire powerful items, and find secrets, all in an effort to destroy the world-threatening demon king Daimur!
The Kingdom of Faramore is beautifully realized by Rob Dunlavey, the artist behind the world map paintings from the games that inspired Arzette. Plus! Voiceover talent from the games that inspired Arzette returns to lend their charm to this adventure, including Jeffrey Rath and Bonniejean Wilbur!
A limited physical edition for both systems will come after the digital launch. The pre-orders will open on February 2 and finish by March 17. The game will also have a Collector’s Edition with the following goodies:
- Physical Copy of Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore with Retro Styled Slipcover;
- Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore Collector’s Edition Box and Slipcover;
- Original Soundtrack – Composed by Jake “Button Masher” Silverman;
- Retro Styled CD Jewelcase with Slipcover – Holds game disc;
- Art Book- With art and insight from the developer, Setth Fulkerson, as well as John Linnerman, Jeffrey Rath and Rob Dunlavey;
- World Map – Illustrated by Rob Dunlavey;
- Shopkeeper Acrylic Standee;
- Enamel Pin
Check out the new trailer: