Dragon Ball: The Breakers, Bandai Namco and Dimps’ cat-and-mouse game is finally entering its fourth season on All Saints’ Day, November 1, 2023, the two companies announced.
Along with the game’s entry into a new chapter are a slew of changes that will make the game even more exciting.
Here is an overview of what is coming with the Season 4 update:
- Raider: Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly is finally joining the fray of Dragon Ball: The Breakers. True to anti-hero fashion, this super-powerful Super Saiyan will only be playable as a raider. He can be unlocked via TP Tokens.
- Survivor skins: There is a handful of new skins that the player can don for different looks. Namely, Cheelai, Lemo, and Bulma Skin (Snow Gear), which can be purchased with TP Tokens. Meanwhile, there is also Mr. Satan, which is only available via the Dragon Tier.
As Dragon Ball: The Breakers finally hit the 1-year mark, the game also got new content coinciding with the anniversary event:
- Transpheres: Players are not able to transform into the Super Saiyan God versions of Goku and Vegeta, via Spirit Siphon.
- Map: There is also a new map called Dangerous Ground that rolls out with the game in the free update.
• 1st-anniversary items: With over 20 colors to choose from, the game offers anniversary T-shirts for the players to get or collect.
- Customizable items: Players can choose to customize their avatar with any of these three cool items, which can be earned via the Item Shop: Bubbles Flash, Goku’s Yardrat Outfit, and Gogeta’s Metamoran Outfit 1.
- Emote: Players can now perform a “Two Person Rock-Paper-Scissors” emote.
- Vehicle skin: Give your ride a different aesthetic with the Freeza’s pod.
- Stamps: 1st-anniversary version stamps.
Dragon Ball: The Breakers is playable now on multiple platforms, including PlayStation 4.