After garnering generally Very Positive reviews on Steam in its Early Access, farming and lifestyle sim Coral Island is making its way to PS5 on November 14, 2023. The game, which is developed by Stairway Games and published by Humble Bundle, will be in its completed form when it is launched on to console.
Sharing the same popular gameplay mechanics as popular titles in the genre, like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, and Story of Seasons, Coral Island makes for another interesting addition to the roster.
As such, there is the basic premise of the player owning land, raising some livestock, building a farm, and eventually settling and beginning a family. Breaking away from the monotony of tending to the land, players can also explore many places and meet new people, including those from underseas. Social games are also an important part of the game, too, which includes mini-games to win.
Here are what’s in store in Coral Island:
- Convert the overrun island into a lush and lively dreamscape.
- Build the island and make it a better place for everyone.
- Write your story with each season having a unique offering of its own.
- Choose to be yourself by customizing how you look in-game.
- Meet a community of diverse people and befriend as many as you can.
- Find your soulmate from across 25 singles in-game.
- Enjoy fun mini-games that are easily accessible on the island.
- Explore the deeper ocean or mines to find valuable resources.