Street Fighter just got a new fighter to its overall roster as A.K.I. enters the scene with the game’s latest update. The added content automatically rolls out to owners of Street Fighter 6 Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Year 1 Character/Ultimate Pass. Meanwhile, she can also be purchased for 350 Fighter Coins, which comes with “Outfit 1 and Colors 1 & 2”.
However, for those who are still on the fence about getting the new fighter, they could also do a trial of her for an hour. This applies via a Rental Fighter ticket included in the in-game Fighting Pass.
A closer look into the update reveals a slew of additional revolving around A.K.I.
- World Tour: Mas Missions for A.K.I. in addition to new NPCs and Locations.
- Fighting Ground: A storyline dedicated to A.K.I. is added to the Arcade Mode.
- Shop: Outfit 2 and colors 3 to 10 made specially for A.K.I. as well as the Street Fighter League avatar gear can now be purchased at the shop.
- Battle Hub: Phrases and stickers can now be easily accessed via the “History” tab. Also, highlighting on a sticker now shows its meaning.
- General: Street Fighter 6 gets its 14th language support with Latin American Spanish. Training Mode features are expanded and Custom Room Display Settings are also added. The input recognition frame for the Super Art command has been shortened to mitigate unintentional executions, demanding a faster input than previous.
For the comprehensive list of bug fixes and adjustments, check out this link.
Street Fighter 6 is available on multiple platforms, including the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.